I'm an Australian blogger of SecondLife fashion!

Monday, December 15, 2014

If you love someone

https://www.flickr.com/photos/trish_terasaur/15397406784/
Just something a little different today! Credits below :)
So I've been feeling a little sick for the past couple of days IRL.
I'm not quite sure what's  wrong but I really just don't feel good ):. So I thought I'd do a little SecondLife version of what I've been doing in real for the past couple of days. I've basically just been in bed in the comfiest clothes I could find. For my avi, I decided this sweater by Foxes and these leggings by Emery would do the trick. My hair has been quite a mess, but I couldn't pass up wearing Beau by Blues as the style seems like the kind of thing I'd do to my hair on days like this haha. The food I could be eating is always juuust out of reach, like the donuts by Tres Blah for The Arcade. Anyway, I don't think my av enjoyed me keeping the food away too enjoyable. She knows how I feel right now :P

Credits:
Room put together by Ivy
(Alkatraz.Constantine) :)

Hair:
Blues // Blues. Beau - Black & Whites
Eyes: Ikon // IKON Ascension Eyes - Denim
Sweater: Foxes // Foxes - Frumpy Sweater - Oh! Deer -  Black
Leggings: Emery // Emery Yama Leggings Black
Bed: Tarte // tarte. dreamer's bed - brass
Ermine: Half-Deer // +Half-Deer+ Winter Whimsy - Cupid Ermine @ The Arcade
Cup: Half-Deer // +Half-Deer+ Winter Whimsy - Winter in a Cup (Penguin) @ The Arcade
Donuts: Tres Blah // -tres blah- Soiree - Donuts @ The Arcade