I'm an Australian blogger of SecondLife fashion!

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The ups and the sundowns

So much Pixicat in this post! Credits below!
So it's been a looong time since I've been able to take pics that require such minimal editing. I don't know if it was the windlight or the clean install I just did but these pictures turned out so beautifully that I barely touched them in Photoshop. Now, as far as the style goes, this sweater by Pixicat for Kustom9 is so cute, I loove the gold rings around the sleeves as they provide such a unique look. This hair by Little Bones for Project Limited is also so gorgeous and is honestly a hair I had been anticipating for so long.


Credits:
Hat: C'est La Vie // ::C'est la vie!:: classic hat(Bow border)mesh
Hair: Little Bones // little bones. Birdie - B&W @ Project Limited
Glasses: Eclat // Eclat - Mirrored Sunnies
Choker: Mons // MONS / MESH - SunCharm Necklace
Sweater: Pixicat // -Pixicat- Crop.Sweater (BlackWhite) @ Kustom9
Jeans: Pixicat // -Pixicat- Klara.Jeans (LightBlue)
Bracelets: Noodles // Noodles - Positivity Bangles
Tied shirt: Amitomo // AMITOMO.Long T-shirt +Waist Shirt #set3
Shoes: Hucci // ::HH:: Hucci Okwa Pump Leather - Toast (For TheMeshProject feet)

Pic taken at: Lea10 and set up by Whiskey Monday