I'm an Australian blogger of SecondLife fashion!

Monday, January 05, 2015

Are we out of the woods yet

OneWord January is officially open and I have no words to describe how in love with this dress from Moon Amore I am. Credits below!
The back of the dress is tied together with a little dream catcher and it is honestly just the most creative/cute thing. Together with this collar from Noodles and Little Bones hair, I feel like this outfit also brings the 'dream' theme to life.
Credits:
Flower crown: Liquence // . Liquence . - Flower Crown
Hair: Little Bones // little bones. Alien - B&W @ FaMESHed
Septum ring: MONS // MONS / MESH - Septum Ring (style6)
Collar: Noodles // Noodles - Byzantine Chain Collar @ We <3 RP
Dress: Moon Amore // :Moon Amore: Dreams Dress @ OneWord
Bangles: Noodles // Noodles - Positivity Bangles @ FaMESHed
Shoes: Maitreya // Maitreya Gold * Pearl * Antheia Sandal
Eyeshadow: Wicked Peach // {Wicked} Peach - Eye Makeup - I Dream In Color @ OneWord