I'm an Australian blogger of SecondLife fashion!

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

I believe in yesterday

https://www.flickr.com/photos/trish_terasaur/16153287562/
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I'm excited for OneWord and you should be too! Credits below. :>

This whole outfit was literally put together so I could show this beautiful necklace, released by Cae for OneWord (starting Jan 1st! The theme is dream/dreamer!). Following this wintery/dreamy theme I thought I would wear this dress from Amitomo for Kustom9. Paired with boots from Reign and a clutch from Illmatic, I personally really love this outfit and think it’s positively dreamy ;)

Credits:
Necklace: Cae // Cae :: Dream Catcher :: Collection [bagged] @ Oneword January
Hat: C’est La Vie // ::C’est la vie!:: classic hat(Bow border)
Clutch: Illmatic // illmatic :: The Vintage Clutch (Solid Brown)
Hair: LeLutka // [LeLutka]-VAGUE hair/Light Grayscale
Dress: Amitomo // AMITOMO.Nordic Knit Dress + Fur cape #3 @ Kustom9
Boots: Reign // REIGN.- Ari Boots- Black
Lipstick: Adored Bodyshop // #adored - blossom lips redux - churry

Scene put together by / belongs to: Naminaeko