I'm an Australian blogger of SecondLife fashion!

Thursday, December 25, 2014

All I want for Christmas

https://www.flickr.com/photos/trish_terasaur/16094576512/
Merry Christmas! A little... Sort of Christmassy blog post? From me to you. Credits below!
Merry Christmas! It's the 25th of Dec here in Aus so this blog is my little gift to you <3 I just got my hands on the Maitreya mesh body and I am absolutely loving it. It's only new though so I had to change up my face a little with a skin from Glam Affair, as the mesh body comes loaded with body options that are Glam Affair tones. Go pick it up! Treat yoself! Christmas gift yoself!

Credits:
Hair: Little Bones // little bones. Ce Soir - B&W @ F R O S T
Sweater: LazyBones // LAZYBONES - crop hoodie - deer @ F R O S T
Body: Maitreya // Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Lingerie: Zaara // Zaara : Chanchal Lingerie *onyx* - Maitreya appliers
Skin: Glam Affair // -Glam Affair - Sia II - Europa tone - 04 @ Uber

Dresser: Cheaky Pea // : CP: Bureau de Brioude @ Uber