I'm an Australian blogger of SecondLife fashion!

Thursday, December 11, 2014

You're always in my head

Some more Collabor88 December goodies <3 I'm really really loving everything that Foxes is releasing at events, especially this coat and dress that will keep me warm for winter! Credits below!
I think of you,

I haven’t slept..
You’re always in my head.

Credits:
Hair: Truth - Devinna (pssst the Truth 50% off sale is still on!)
Septum: Mons - MESH - Septum Ring (Style5)
Choker: Amala - The Kitten Choker - Ink @ The Kawaii Project
Dress: Foxes - Swear Dress - Black @ Collabor88 December
Coat: Foxes - Faux Fur Coat - Black @ Collabor88 December
Chain top: Noodles - Luna Chain Top @ We <3 RP
Socks: Erratic - Eva - Holiday Socks / Red Trees @ The Arcade
Closeup pose: Marukin - Winter's Breath - Princess Tamtam @ Collabor88 December